Excel 2007 Advanced
About the course
This course takes you step by step through advanced spreadsheet tasks using Excel 2007.
You’ll learn how to
- use and customise templates
- create links between worksheets and spreadsheets
- consolidate workbooks and use destination cells and Source Data References
- use advanced functions including VLOOKUP
- understand, use and apply Time, Mathematical, Financial, Logical, Text and Database functions
- use collaboration features to share, protect and track changes in Workbooks
There are 15 modules in this course:
- Linking Data
- Consolidating Workbooks
- Validating Data
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Lookup Functions
- Time and Mathematical Functions
- Financial Functions and Data Tables
- Logical and Informational Functions
- Text Functions
- Database Functions
- Using Comments
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Tracking Changes in Workbooks
- Document Inspector
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks