SharePoint Online Site Manager - Beginner
Who it's For:
This course was designed for those tasked with managing a SharePoint site or site collection. Itís for individuals intending to get an in-depth, hands-on understanding of whatís possible in SharePoint Online, including potential site owners, power users, support professionals, and portal designers. Users looking to specialize in SharePoint environments are also recommended to take this course.
What it is:
SharePoint is a web-based platform designed to facilitate more effective communication and collaboration on projects, within teams, as well as improve standard day-to-day operations.
What You'll Learn:
Become proficient in the foundational concepts necessary to build, manage, and support a SharePoint Online site. This course has been designed from start to finish to provide the latest information on tools available, as well as effective strategies for implementation in the areas of metadata, permissions, site structure, and more.
- SharePoint Components
- Site Hierarchy
- Creating Lists and Libraries
- Creating Lists
- Creating New Modern Lists
- Creating a Library
- Creating a New Modern Library
- Creating Custom Columns (Ad-Hoc Metadata)
- Using Columns to Sort and Filter
- Creating Custom Views
- Creating Custom Columns (Classic Interface)
- Creating Custom Views (Classic Interface)
- Using Lists on Pages
- Using Libraries on Pages
- Creating List or Library Templates
- Creating a List or Library Based on a Template