COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 60 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 1-2 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
Attending an interview is always nerve-wracking, even if you're confident you have the skills to do the work. Just because you know you can do the job and would be a great fit at the company, doesn’t mean the interviewer will think the same. This course will help you create that alignment, by helping improve your confidence, develop your communication skills and enable you to focus on presenting your best self during the interview process.
- Understand how to prepare for a job interview.
- Have techniques for answering difficult questions.
- Know how to present yourself professionally.
- Understand how to handle success or rejection well.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.