Networking for Success
COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 120 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 2-5 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
Networking is not about making a hard sell, it's about building relationships and being genuinely interested in helping people. The prospect of networking may be daunting to some, which is why we have designed this course to help people how to network, develop their networking skills and build their confidence in talking to others.
- Introduce yourself in a meaningful, memorable way.
- Be goal focused about networking so that you make the most of events you attend.
- Apply the concept of ‘give first and be helpful’ as part of a system of reciprocity.
- Use strategy and systems in order to network effectively.
- Leverage the availability and usefulness of the Internet, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.